Strength. Care. Connection. These three words embody why Dr. Dogal wakes up loving what she does on a daily basis. Passion for her job along with genuine eagerness has brought her to VPFW – and we could not be more excited! She strives to provide women in all stages of life with quality care and empathize with their unique and personal situations.
Dr. Dogal says, “Delivering babies is one of my happy places! Who else gets to do a surgery where they get a prize, aka baby, at the end?” Other happy places for Dr. Dogal include hanging out with her 4 younger siblings, kayaking, hiking, cooking and these days playing the ukulele.
To request an appointment with Dr. Dogal, call us at 804-897-2100 or include Dr. Dogal’s name in the Set an Appointment form.
- da Vinci robotic surgery
- Low and high-risk pregnancies
- Uterine fibroids
- Contraceptive counseling
- Henrico Doctor’s Hospital
- St Mary’s Hospital
- Stone Hill College Easton, MA
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine (2014)
Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- University of Virginia Medical Center (completed 2018)
Membership & Societies
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Honors & Distinctions
- University of Virginia Department of OBGYN Intern Teaching Award, June 2017
- Administrative Chief Resident, UVA Medical Center
- PSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Award
- Virginia (issued 2018)