The Urogynecology Center At VPFW
Do you want the freedom to laugh, exercise, and even sneeze without worrying about leaks? Are you experiencing pressure or painful intercourse due to pelvic floor issues?
Many women who suffer from urinary incontinence (leaky bladder), pelvic organ prolapse (dropped bladder or uterus) or other pelvic floor issues think their only option is to “just live with it.” At the Urogynecology Center at VPFW, our top-rated urogynecologists’ goal is to help you find relief.
Urogynecology issues we treat:
- Urinary incontinence or fecal incontinence – lack of bladder or bowel control and involuntary leakage when you cough, sneeze or exercise
- Overactive bladder– Frequent and sudden urges to urinate even when your bladder is not full
- Pelvic organ prolapse – when the muscles and tissues supporting the pelvic organs (the uterus, bladder, or rectum) become weak or loose, allowing the pelvic organs to drop or press into the vagina
- Vaginal mesh complications – if you have already been treated with surgical mesh, you may need a revision
- Recurring urinary tract infections
- Recurring blood in urine
Our urogynecologists can help you find the treatment you need
Our top-rated urogynecologists will diagnose your condition and work with you to figure out the best treatment plan for you – from urodynamic testing, to physical therapy, to minimally-invasive surgery or robotic-assisted procedures.
Both Dr. Ramzi Aboujaoude and Dr. Boyd Clary are board-certified urogynecologists who are well-established in the Richmond community. They are highly trained experts on urinary incontinence and pelvic floor disorders and are passionate about helping their patients find relief.
Call 897-2100 to schedule or request an appointment at one of our Urogynecology Center locations:
Southside – Dr. Ramzi Aboujaoude
10710 Midlothian Turnpike, Suite 200
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
Prince George / Colonial Heights
1775 Lake Harley Drive
Prince George, VA 23875
West End – Dr. Boyd Clary, III
St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Office Building-South
5875 Bremo Road, Suite 201
Richmond, VA 23226
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital Professional Building
7605 Forest Avenue, Suite 206
Richmond, VA 23229