Areas of Interest and Expertise
Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, Family planning and Contraception management, Low intervention birth, Sexual dysfunction, Abnormal uterine bleeding
Locations and Hospitals
Dr. Morin sees patients at VPFW’s St. Francis and Prince George offices and delivers babies at St. Francis Medical Center.
Meet Dr. Morin
Dr. Caitlin Morin knew she wanted to be an OB/GYN after delivering her first baby while attending Chicago Medical School. Watching parents meet their new baby never gets old! She joined VPFW in 2022 from her residency at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, where she discovered a particular interest in abnormal uterine bleeding and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. Her other professional expertise includes contraception counseling and sexual dysfunction.
Dr. Morin loves working for VPFW because of the collegial nature of the entire healthcare team and how the practice values the patient-doctor relationship. She truly enjoys building trusting relationships with her patients through a non-judgmental and individualized approach.
Dr. Morin was drawn to obstetrics and gynecology because it’s a field where she can be in the clinic, in the operating room, and on Labor and Delivery all in one day. She is passionate about empowering women to learn about their bodies so that they can take an active part in making informed decisions about their health.
Dr. Morin is a native of southwest Virginia and is excited to be back in the area and closer to family. In her free time, you can find her cooking, running, reading, and discovering all the amazing restaurants Richmond has to offer. Her guilty pleasure is reality TV, especially Survivor and The Real Housewives!
Special Professional Interests
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Family planning and Contraception management
- Low intervention birth
- Sexual dysfunction
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, Colorado (2011)
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Chicago, Illinois (2018)
Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Washington, DC (completed 2022)
Memberships and Societies
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists- Fellow
- American Medical Association
Honors & Distinctions
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Distinction in the Basic Sciences, Chicago Medical School
- Kane King Dodek Honor Society
- Virginia (Issued 2022)