Participate in VPFW’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Activities to Spread Awareness, Raise Donations, and Win Prizes
You can help VPFW raise awareness, funds, and spirits in the fight against breast cancer and have a chance to win great prizes in our Pink Purse Raffle. All the details can be found on our Breast Cancer Awareness Month page, including:
- How to enter our Pink Purse Raffle and win great prizes from local businesses
- Where to drop off off hats, scarves and uplifting cards for cancer patients via Caps for Cancer and Cards for a Cause
- How to donate to our Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation donation page
- How to join our Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K team and walk with us
- How to schedule a free mammogram during October if you are uninsured (spots limited!)
- How to schedule a 15% discounted initial treatment of ThermiVa if you are a breast cancer survivor (if paid in full during October).
- How to schedule your annual screening mammogram at one of 4 VPFW locations
Learn more on on our Breast Cancer Awareness Month page. Thanks for helping us spread the word that #MammogramsSaveLives!