Call Center Representative
VPFW is looking for a full-time call center representative to serve as first point of contact for incoming calls to our practice. The call center is located at our headquarters office off Koger Center Blvd. This position will provide support to online appointment requests and rescheduling. As needed, the position will also provide help with incoming practice calls to identify and resolve patient needs to provide information and patient appointment scheduling services.
- Respond to a large volume of telephone and email inquiries from patients, responding to changes in the work schedule as necessary.
- Provide a variety of customer services to make, change, and reschedule appointments.
- Retrieve messages from voicemail.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections.
- Ability to present a professional demeanor in communicating information to patients while developing a rapport with them.
- Ability to assess inquiries with good judgment and communication to assure the most appropriate response.
- Ability to solve patient problems, treat patients with dignity and respect, and respond quickly to patient needs.
- Ability to maintain a high level of understanding of current physician preferences.
- Ability to maintain accurate practice data for reference in communication with patients.
- Proficiency in medical terminology and medical software.
- Ability to crossbook and schedule multiple appointments across all lines of business.
Education and Experience:
- Previous customer service or call center experience required
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Call Center Representative” in the subject line.