Donate personal care items at any VPFW office through March 1
VPFW knows that safety and personal care are important for women’s health. This February, we are partnering with the James House shelter for victims of sexual violence, domestic violence, and stalking, to show these women how much we care. Donate personal care items through March 1st for a chance to win a personal care gift basket!
Items to donate:
- Fancy lotions, soaps, body wash, facial masks, lip gloss, etc.
- Packs of ladies’ undergarments or underclothes
- Period products
- An uplifting card with an empowering message
- Any gift you’d give yourself for Valentine’s Day!
Drop off items at any of our six VPFW locations through March 1. Together we can help empower women who are feeling vulnerable and need support. Donate to show you care!
Personal Care Gift Basket Raffle
Donate personal care items by March 1st for a chance to win your own personal care gift basket featuring the goodies donated from the community:
- $50 gift certificate to Escape Nails and Spa in the Village Shopping Center
- Mary Kay products from VPFW patient Evelyn Palmore-Blevins’ independent beauty consultancy
- Tea Tree Cuticle Butters, Springtime Lilac soap, Oatmeal Milk Honey soap, and Eucalyptus Peppermint soap from Cricket Cove Soap Company in Manakin Sabot
- Jessica’s PhenomeNAILS nail polish strips from Color Street
- Cactus body oil, Calm soap and Naked soap from Naked Goat Soap Company in Hanover
- Eye Elixir from Bright Body in Carytown
- RESILIENT sanitizing mist from Wildly Free in Carytown
- 60-minute spa facial gift certificate from Sugar & Hive Beauty Bar, Libbie Ave. or Short Pump
- Gift card for Apothec on Libbie Ave.
- Swag from VPFW
Email email@example.com with any questions.
If you are suffering from abuse, there is help and there is hope. The James House in Petersburg and Safe Harbor in Richmond provide shelter and resources. You can also reach out to the National Domestic Violence Hotline by calling 1-800-799-7233.