Healthcare Reporting Specialist
VPFW is looking for a full-time healthcare reporting specialist to work on-site at our Midlothian Turnpike office. This position serves as an integral member of the finance department, reporting and analyzing data trends to be used for both internal and external purposes. Candidates must have the ability to turn data into actionable information that will provide insight into developing and making business decisions.
- Produce and communicate monthly reports to providers and management staff. Analyze production reports quarterly to track and report trends.
- Production Overview
- Patient Survey Results
- Clinical Hours
- New Patients
- Review contracts to update Charge Master and communicate any billing and reimbursement policy changes to Business Office.
- Coordinate and ensure refund program is completed to meet desired deadlines.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Manage provider credentialing.
- Automate and manage quarterly E&M report. Work with claims auditor to track trends and areas for improvement.
- Provide decision support to management team through data analytics, research and reporting generation. Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the patient.
- Develop and implement data collection processes that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior data analytics experience in the healthcare industry
- Advanced experience in Excel
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, verbal, and written skills to communicate complex ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to develop and build trusted rapport with all levels of the practice
- Organized and strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
If interested in the position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Healthcare Reporting Specialist” in the subject line.